Fabric description and key features
#CFR270, is one line of DROTEX® FRCOTTON Series for industrial workwear which is in pure cotton.
*Full Set Test Report by BTTG, contact us to get.
Its excellent advantages:
1.Chemical THPC flame retardant finish.
2.Excellent protection against heat and flame.
3.100% cotton for comfort,softness & moisture control.
4.Excellent colour retention(colour fastness).
5.Excellent wash shrinkage.
6.Robust shade consistency.
7.Tested to industrial laundry 50 washes at 60℃ or 75℃.
8.Pyrovatex hangtag available
It is specalized for workers under the risk of heat and flame like Oil&Gas Industry,Welding Industry,Petrochemical Industry,Power energetics,etc.
Fabric Data Sheet
*available color is Navy , Royal Blue, Orange
Full Set Testing
Full set testing in our internal lab for pre-production sample and bulk fabrics. All testing report able to send buyer and kept in soft copy.
● color fastness
● Formaldehyde and PH value
● fabric strength, tensile strength and tear strength
● oil water repellent performance, water spray testing
● liquid chemical repellent testing(equeous chemicals only) type6
● shrinkage in domestic laundring ISO 6330 or industrial laundring ISO 15797
● flammability performance ISO 15025 A1 or ASTM D6413; original and after washing/dry cycles
*Full Test Report by BTTG
EN11611: Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes
EN11612: Protective clothing. Clothing to protect against heat and flame
EN14116: Protective clothing. Protection against heat and flame. Limited flame spread materials,
material assemblies and clothing
EN61482-1-2 Box test Class 1: Live Working – Protective Clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc