Fabric description and key features
DROTEX® adopts metal conducitve fiber or composite conductive fiber with special technology blended and weaved in the fabric.As conductive fiber is weaved into the interior of fabric , it has the endurable and permanent anti-static property which will not decay with daily washing or abrasion.Both metal conductive fiber and composite conductive fiber including white filament ,gray filament and black filament are imported from abroad which have high-performance.The anti static fabric style includes blended,interweaves and embedded(strip,grid).
Protective clothing made of this fabric can effectively avoid electric charge gathering and discharge it timely ,thus preventing exploded accident happening.
OEM Service,Customized Color per Buyer Requirement
Full Set Testing
Full set testing in our internal lab for pre-production sample and bulk fabrics. All testing report able to send buyer and kept in soft copy.
● color fastness
● Formaldehyde and PH value
● fabric strength, tensile strength and tear strength
● oil water repellent performance, water spray testing
● liquid chemical repellent testing(equeous chemicals only) type6
● shrinkage in domestic laundring ISO 6330 or industrial laundring ISO 15797
● flammability performance ISO 15025 A1 or ASTM D6413; original and after washing/dry cycles
EN1149-5: Electrostatic properties. Material performance and design requirements.