Fabric description and key features
#CFR170, is one line of DROTEX® FRCOTTON fabric series which is made of 100% cotton. Its 1/1 plain weave and lightweight properties makes it ideal to be used as lining material for flame retardant protective workwear.
Its excellent advantages:
1.Permanent flame retardant performance.
2.High color fastness,Excellent shrinkage under industry washing cycles.
3.Pure cotton, Eco-friendly and Okeo Tex-100 certified.
4.Light weight,Good air permeability ,Comfortable to wear, no smell.
It is specally designed to be fireproof linings of FR workwear.The FR workwear can protecte workers from the risk of heat and flame like Oil&Gas Industry,Welding Industry,Petrochemical Industry,Power energetics,etc.
OEM Service,Customized Color per Buyer Requirement
Full Set Testing
Full set testing in our internal lab for pre-production sample and bulk fabrics. All testing report able to send buyer and kept in soft copy.
● color fastness
● Formaldehyde and PH value
● fabric strength, tensile strength and tear strength
● oil water repellent performance, water spray testing
● liquid chemical repellent testing(equeous chemicals only) type6
● shrinkage in domestic laundring ISO 6330 or industrial laundring ISO 15797
● flammability performance ISO 15025 A1 or ASTM D6413; original and after washing/dry cycles