Fabric description and key features
#CD8.3oz, is one line of DROTEX® FRCOTTON Series—canvas(duck).
Its excellent advantages:
1.Permanent flame retardant performance.
2.Excellent shrinkage under industry washing cycles.
3.Pure cotton, Eco-friendly and Okeo Tex-100 certified.
4.Good air permeability ,Comfortable to wear, no smell.
It is purposed for workers under the risk of heat and flame like Machinery,Metallurgy,Oil and Gas Pipeline Construction,Automobile,etc.
OEM Service,Customized Color per Buyer Requirement
Full Set Testing
Full set testing in our internal lab for pre-production sample and bulk fabrics. All testing report able to send buyer and kept in soft copy.
● color fastness
● Formaldehyde and PH value
● fabric strength, tensile strength and tear strength
● oil water repellent performance, water spray testing
● liquid chemical repellent testing(equeous chemicals only) type6
● shrinkage in domestic laundring ISO 6330 or industrial laundring ISO 15797
● flammability performance ISO 15025 A1 or ASTM D6413; original and after washing/dry cycles
EN11611: Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes
EN11612: Protective clothing. Clothing to protect against heat and flame
EN14116: Protective clothing. Protection against heat and flame. Limited flame spread materials,
material assemblies and clothing
EN61482-1-2 Box test Class 1: Live Working – Protective Clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc
NFPA2112 Flame resistant garments for protection of industrial personnel against flash fire